Here’s all the great info about becoming a member!
- Join an eclectic group of people who love our town, our history, our people, and strive to preserve our heritage!
- Attend meetings held on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
- Participate in the Lecture Series that feature a variety of interesting topics. These events are held on the 3rd Tuesday of January, March, May, September, and November at 7:00 p.m.
- Receive quarterly newsletters chock full of history and interesting facts.
Family membership is $15.00 for one year running from January through December.
Bring your check or cash to a regular meeting or mail it to:
Reamstown Historical Society & Museum
P.O. Box 35
Reamstown, PA 17567
Future activities and goals include:
- Remodeling of Museum and Library, including improved display areas;
- Possible HVAC upgrade of Museum facility;
- Expanded educational programs and presentations;
- Expansion of Reamstown area collections
- Genealogy area research assistance
- Improved web site with larger local history section & photos;
- Identifying historic properties in the Reamstown area
We would love for you to become a member and be a part of the future of Reamstown!