New Year’s Eve Family Bingo Night is coming!
Join us on Saturday, December 31, 2016 at the Reamstown Fire Hall on Church Street, Reamstown for a fun-filled, free, family BINGO night followed by the barrel drop at midnight at Union Barrel Works.
Bingo will begin at 8:30 p.m. and end at 11:30 p.m. Many prizes (including cash) have been donated by area businesses. The Reamstown Fire Company will sell food (all profits go to the fire company) until 10:30 p.m. At 11:30 p.m. we will make our way to Union Barrel Works for the always exciting midnight drop of Wobbly Bob on his barrel. The event gets more high tech every year!
Bring the whole family and enjoy a fun, low-cost, and family-friendly evening in Reamstown! We’ll love seeing you there!
Hey, folks! If you don’t already know about it, RHS-M is sponsoring a Civil War Day on Saturday, July 30, 2016 from 9:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the Reamstown Park. Check out the Special Events page to find out more details. Skirmishes, daily camp living, lectures by historians, and more!
A very special SHOUT OUT to the businesses who contributed prizes for our 2015 New Year’s Eve Celebration. The Society is very appreciative and thankful for the support we receive from the community. See the Special Events page where all the businesses are listed!
This is an exciting time for the Reamstown Historical Society & Museum!
- We scheduled regular museum clean up days and made significant progress on October 13th. Join us for the next one on October 24!
- The Fall 2015 edition of Reamschteddel News is off the presses!
- Our next lecture series is coming on November 17. Let’s discover how the Cocalico area was involved in the War of 1812!
- Join us for our December 15 meeting where we kick back, bring a Christmas tradition or treat to share, and enjoy each others’ company!
- The New Year’s Eve Celebration is being planned and we can’t wait for a family night where we will enjoy playing free bingo and watch the barrel drop! (I think you know that date!)
- Welcome to technology! The website is receiving some much needed attention and is being updated on a semi-regular basis. Watch for the changes!
Comments are always welcome!!
The calendar is now updated. You will find Museum clean up days listed as well as our upcoming New Years’ Eve and Civil War Day dates. More information coming on both of those events.
Also, a history page has been added with a brief description of the settlement of Reamstown.
Do you have memories of Reamstown? Comment here!
Check out the new pages added to our website! The newest one has links to our newsletters. We have more to add from past publications, but they will be added soon. Each newsletter is chock full of events, interesting historical information, and, of course, the membership form for new members!
Updates will be posted here!
More to come . . .
Come and join us as we continue to clean up the museum and inventory materials! We will meet Tuesday, October 13 at the Reamstown Community Center. We’ll start at 10:00 a.m. and end at noon. Wear old clothes.
See you there!